Our Adoption Journey

Our journey to start a family through the miracle of adoption.

Thursday 23 August 2012

The Sound of our Journey

It is a fact that the different eras of our lives are recognised and remembered by the music that played in our rooms, halls, houses and cars at the time. I grew up with Bles Bridges, Rina Hugo, Geraldine and Lance James (to name but a few). At boarding school the halls filled with Roxette, Duran Duran, Backstreet Boys, Spice Girls, Salt-n-Pepa and Alanis Morissette. We did the Macarena, were Livin La Vida Loca and doing some Tubthumping. We cried to I don't want to miss a thingIris and Candle in the Wind. I fell in love to Daniel Bedingfield's If you're not the one and got married on Vicky Sampson's African Dream. So many memories..

Today I found the song that marks our Adoption Journey and I hope to live up to it.

While I'm Waiting - John Waller


Follow the link for more of his music: http://www.myspace.com/johnwaller

No comments:

Post a Comment