Found this entry over on Stirrip Queens blog which I enjoyed very much and decided to add my own list of things that I would like to do before the world supposedly comes to an end on 21 December 2012.
1) Have a baby - seeing that there is less than 3 weeks left this might be no small feat, but who knows?
2) Fit into the stack of #10 pants that I refuse to throw out of my cupboard. (Compared to this #1 seems more probable to happen within the next 17 days)!
3) Live one full day without worrying about anything.
4) Spend time with my mom, family and friends - all the people that I miss on a daily basis and never get around to see as much as I would like to.
5) Win the Lotto, and then give the money away to people and animals who really need it.
6) Get a kitten - we have a cat and a dog and decided not to add to that. I am a total cat person and there is nothing more enjoyable that having a little kitten (or 2) around.
7) Go horseback-riding on the beach.
8) Laugh like I mean it - until the tears stream down my face and there is no air left in my lungs.
9) See the big migration of wildebeest and zebra from a helicopter (not sure whether this is the right time, but maybe they'll make an exception).
10) Fall in love with my husband all over again (taking into consideration that this is our second week apart and I'll be seeing him again the weekend, this might be very likely indeed...)!